Let Us Help You Put A Stop To Harassment And Discrimination At Work

Enduring sexual harassment or discrimination on the job is extremely uncomfortable and emotionally draining. But make no mistake: it is illegal for your employer to commit, condone or allow discrimination or harassment in the workplace. If you have been harassed or discriminated against at work, we can assess your case, develop a strategy for holding the wrongdoer accountable, and help you get the compensation you deserve.

Put our team of attorneys on your side. GrahamHollis APC has recovered more than $100 million for California workers. Call 866-568-4521 or email us today to schedule a consultation. We represent clients in San Diego and throughout California.

Defining The Problem

Has a manager or coworker called you racial epithets or inappropriately touched you? Were you asked to give up your corner office for a new employee — and the only reason you could detect was a difference in religion? Have you been subjected to jokes or barbs with a sexual or racially biased tone? Any of these occurrences on the job may be evidence of illegal discrimination or harassment, and persistent harassment on the job may amount to a hostile work environment.

Turning to a trusted employment law attorney is a powerful first step in putting a stop to these wrongs. At GrahamHollis APC, we are known throughout California as powerful advocates for employees. We have more than 30 years of experience and an extraordinary record of success, and our legal team takes pride in getting justice for people who have experienced harassment or discrimination in the course of employment.

Let us help you define the problem in legal terms and seek an appropriate legal remedy.

Reporting It

If you have been harassed or discriminated against at work, and if it is safe to do so, you should first report the wrongdoing to your employer — perhaps with the human resources department at your workplace. Your employer should have explained to you the protocol for reporting discrimination or harassment. If you have questions about where and how to report, we can help you take the appropriate steps.

If you do not get relief after reporting the problem to your employer, the next step is to report to the appropriate government agency. We can guide you through this process, ensure that your rights are protected every step of the way, and take legal action to ensure the best possible outcome for your case.

Some employees experience retaliation on the job after reporting harassment or discrimination. A demotion, pay cut or firing may be evidence that your employer has committed another illegal action: retaliatory discharge or some other form of employment retaliation. If this is your situation, we can help.

Righting The Wrong

Ultimately, you may bring a damage claim or civil lawsuit against your employer on the basis of the harassment, discrimination or retaliatory discharge.

What does it mean to win a harassment or discrimination case?

  • You could receive significant monetary compensation and/or reinstatement to your previous position.
  • Your employer may be required to make changes in workplace procedures and policies.
  • Your employer may have to pay fines to the state or federal government.

At GrahamHollis APC, you can expect to be taken seriously. Our lawyers and staff can help you get your case started, and we will take assertive legal action on your behalf. We are accomplished litigators, and we delight in taking on the big corporations and helping individuals, as well as groups of employees, whose rights have been violated.

The examples described here are hypothetical and may not describe your situation precisely. There is no substitute for personalized legal counsel from a lawyer who can explore and discuss the details of your situation with you.

Contact An Employment Law Attorney

Get the case analysis and legal advice you need after experiencing discrimination, harassment, a hostile work environment or other employment law violation. Call us at 866-568-4521 or complete our online form to schedule a consultation today.