Protecting The Rights Of Workers
Prior to working for GrahamHollis, Nathan worked in a variety of settings, including a plaintiff-focused employment law firm, an insurance defense law firm, and as in-house counsel. In previously representing both management and employees, Nathan has gained invaluable insight into the mindset of both parties involved in discrimination, harassment, and wage and hour litigation. Nathan has previously tried to verdict Labor Code violations, personal injury, and breach of contract claims.
Nathan's wage and hour practice focusses on complex litigation, including class action and PAGA case. He has obtained class certification in California state and federal courts on behalf of California workers. He has also tried both class and PAGA cases to verdict.
Nathan is a graduate of California Western School of Law in San Diego, California and Cornell University in Ithaca, New York. He is a member of the California Employment Lawyers Association and San Diego County Bar Association.
In his spare time, Nathan enjoys traveling, going to concerts, home improvement projects, and spending time with family and friends.
- Failure to Pay Wages
- Harassment and Discrimination
- Retaliation and Wrongful Termination
- Illegal Work Conditions
- Meal and Rest Break Violations
- Unpaid Commissions / Bonuses
- California Western School of Law, San Diego, California
- Cornell University, Ithaca, New York
- California Employment Lawyers Association, Member
- San Diego County Bar Association, Member