Suffered Harm After Working In Hot Weather?
It can be very easy to develop heat exhaustion on the job when your employer fails to take proper precautions. If this has happened to you, let our proven employment law attorneys fight for the compensation you deserve.
Fighting For Justice For You
- Have you worked in an environment that was over 80⁰F without being allowed to take proper breaks to cool down?
- Have you ever experienced heat exhaustion at work (this can happen after even short periods of being in extreme heat)?
- Have you or any of your coworkers fainted because of the heat during work?
- Have you worked indoors during a heat wave with faulty air conditioning?
- Did you ever work outside in temperatures over 80⁰F without access to shade or water?
- Have you ever been denied a break to cool down while working in extreme heat conditions?
If any of these things or similar incidents have happened to you, you may have legal options for getting justice. Turn to employment lawyers dedicated to standing up for your rights. Our dependable advocates at GrahamHollis APC are here to fight for you.
Heat exhaustion’s symptoms include headache, nausea, dizziness, weakness, irritability, thirst, heavy sweating, and elevated body temperature. If you’ve experienced any of these after working in the heat, you may have been the victim of illegal work practices by your employer.
We know where to look to find employment law violations and what it takes to build the strongest possible cases for our clients. When you choose us, we’ll create customized strategies for pursuing maximum compensation for you.
We listen to your story and take the time to understand what you need. Then, we customize our representation to you.
Turn to a team that’s committed to fighting for extraordinary results. We have recovered over $200 million for workers.
Contact GrahamHollis APC Today
Get a free evaluation of your employment law case.
Ready To Take On The Powerful
Standing up to your employer in the face of wrongdoing can be intimidating. Protect your rights with confidence by putting a determined team of advocates in your corner. We proudly fight for “the little guy.” Our attorneys don’t hesitate to do what is necessary to hold employers accountable for their actions, no matter how big, powerful or well-connected they are. We also aren’t afraid to take cases to trial to get justice. We are here to champion your cause.
Or complete our form and we’ll help you set up your no-cost case evaluation.