Faced Wage And Hour Violations At Work?
Let our proven employment law attorneys fight for you. Our team has won over $200 million for California workers. We are ready to pursue the compensation you deserve.
Fighting For Justice For You
- Were you not reimbursed for all travel expenses/mileage?
- Have you ever noticed being shorted on working time reported due to the fact that you were traveling?
- Have you not been compensated for all travel time?
- Were you not able to take a rest break but still saw it logged in a timesheet that you took one?
- Have you noticed any adjustments in your hours worked that have not been authorized?
- Have you ever noticed your time was rounded (for example – time worked: 6:23 | time reported: 6:00)?
If any of these things or similar incidents have happened to you, you may have legal options for getting justice. Turn to employment lawyers dedicated to standing up for your rights. Our dependable advocates at GrahamHollis APC are here to fight for you.
We know where to look to find wage and hour violations and what it takes to build the strongest possible cases for our clients. When you choose us, we’ll create customized strategies for pursuing maximum compensation for you.
We listen to your story and take the time to understand what you need. Then, we customize our representation to you.
Turn to a team that’s committed to fighting for extraordinary results. We have recovered over $200 million for workers.
Contact GrahamHollis APC Today
Get a free evaluation of your employment law case.
Ready To Take On The Powerful
Standing up to your employer in the face of wrongdoing can be intimidating. Protect your rights with confidence by putting a determined team of advocates in your corner. We proudly fight for “the little guy.” Our attorneys don’t hesitate to do what is necessary to hold employers accountable for their actions, no matter how big, powerful or well-connected they are. We also aren’t afraid to take cases to trial to get justice. We are here to champion your cause.
Or complete our form and we’ll help you set up your no-cost case evaluation.