About GrahamHollis APC
Our employment law attorneys are known throughout California as powerful advocates for employees’ rights. With our main offices located in San Diego, we advise and represent individual employees and groups of employees throughout the state.
We have recovered more than $200 million for California workers in a wide variety of employment law matters, including wage and hour disputes, harassment and discrimination claims, workplace retaliation claims and wrongful termination claims. We are experienced trial lawyers with a proven record of achieving extraordinary results for our clients.
Learn more about our team of employment law attorneys:
- Graham S.P. Hollis
- Vilmarie Cordero
- Hali Michelle Anderson
- Nathan Reese
- David Lin
- Erik Dos Santos
- Alex Kuner
- Dawn Berry
Why Choose Us?
- We are knowledgeable, passionate leaders in the field of employment law. In fact, our lawyers have been the first to present and litigate numerous employment law scenarios and win.
- We are trial lawyers. The best way to prepare to win is to make your case trial-ready. As full-service litigators, we fight from beginning to end. Lawyers at many firms rarely, if ever, take a case to trial. Our attorneys will not hesitate to fight for you in court because we believe in our mission: to protect the rights of employees who have been wronged by their employers. With us, you will have dedicated, respected legal advocates on your side.
- We think outside the box. Are you getting paid for every minute you spend working? We know where to look in each situation for grounds for the strongest possible case. We carefully analyze each workplace scenario and explore every available option for helping our clients obtain the compensation they need and deserve. We want to help you get the wages you are owed for your valuable time at work.
- We care about our clients. Not everyone in the field of employment law does. Every client is different, and we customize our strategy for each case to achieve the best possible outcome. We get to know you and your goals so we can help you achieve them.
- We assign case-specific teams. That means you will have an entire team of legal professionals working on your behalf and fighting to protect your rights and interests. Our attorneys are very hands-on, and we provide a degree of attention and care that you won’t find at many firms.
- We litigate against large firms and corporations because we have the knowledge, skills and resources to do so. We handle big claims. We also represent individual employees who work for smaller companies. Whether you are the only plaintiff or your situation warrants a class action lawsuit, we can advise and represent you every step of the way to a positive resolution.
- Our entire legal practice is dedicated to employment law. It’s a dynamic area of law that is constantly changing, and we stay abreast of all changes in the law so we can protect our clients’ interests at every turn. While other firms may diversify their legal practice, we stick to employment law because it is our passion. You can rely on our more than 30 years of experience to help you get the compensation you are owed.
- We have an impeccable reputation in the courts and among opposing counsel. We are respected for our professionalism and our commitment to protecting our clients’ rights. Our reputation in the legal community is a great benefit to our clients.
- Our excellent staff is always ready to help you. From the moment you contact us, you can expect outstanding client service. That is a promise.
Schedule A Consultation Today
To arrange a free consultation with one of our attorneys, call 888-727-0328 or contact us by email. We are ready to answer your questions and help you achieve a positive resolution.